Wednesday 9 April 2014

OUGD503- Tiger Print Research- Competition Brief

M&S Accessories 

I wanted to have a look at some of the designs currently used with the M&S range to see what kind of styles on currently on trend.

One of the themed stated in the competition was geometric which I am thinking of using in my designs.



The two images above have a hand made feel to them, I am going to create the patterns digitally so this is something I will need to keep in mind.





Surface Patterns

I have had a look at some surface pattern designs to get some inspiration. I want my designs to reflect geometric forms with a hand made feel to them.



Because the designs have to be black and white it might be best to keep them simple to make it stand out.




I like the use of squares in these designs, also the imperfections give it character. 





No comments:

Post a Comment