Wednesday 13 November 2013

OUGD504- Content Survey- Primary Research

After the crit I had with the tutors and peers I realised I needed to gain a better understanding of my target audience so I got in contact with my tutor from college and arranged to visit one of the 2nd year classes to hand out a survey. I wanted to find out what print processes they would like to know more about to allow the content to be informed.



I got 26 responses from the survey

The results:

Would you find it useful to have a print process book that you can refer to whilst at University?

YES-25

NO-1

What print processes would you like to know more about?

-Screen print
21

-Letterpress
16

-Embossing/Debossing
10

-Mono printing
6

-Lino-cut
11

-Block printing
10

Would you find a step by step guide to the print processes useful?

YES-25

NO-1


From the results I can now start to organise the content. I am going to include the processes that have 10 or over so:

Screen print

Letterpress

Emboss/Deboss

Lino-cut

Block printing











No comments:

Post a Comment