Thursday 21 November 2013

OUGD504- Website Aesthetic Research

I want my design to incorporate flat vector images so I had a look at existing designs to get some ideas.


The illustrations used in this website are similar to the kind of thing I am visualising for my site. 




This website caught my eye because of the use of colour combined with the navigation. Its really simple but effective and easy to use.



In these examples I like how the white background is complimented by sections of colour. It makes the information stand out and easy to digest.










I like how the blocks of colour are used to create boarders. I could do something similar to help divide the page to separate information e.g. links.





I have noticed that a lot of the sites I have been looking at all use really saturated colours. I think this would work well with my website to engage the viewer along side the illustrations. 





In these examples I like how the illustration is centred. This could be similar to my layout for the homepage.



No comments:

Post a Comment